Property searches are an essential part of conveyancing case management, which is why Insight Legal Enterprise includes a seamless integration with market leading Search provider Index PI.
Running a conveyancing case is all about accuracy and efficiency. When it comes to ordering your property searches and reports, Enterprise ensures that searches happen at the relevant time and are pre-populated, saving vital hours of manual work and avoiding duplication. Not only that, but you can ensure the accuracy of data by pulling details directly from the Insight Legal case file.
Every conveyancer will be made more efficient with the combined power and service of Insight Legal Enterprise and Index PI.
With data drawn from 326 local authorities and other organisations, Index PI is the most reliable source of land and property information, and by integrating this with Insight Legal Enterprise, you have everything you need to accelerate your conveyancing transactions.
|Enterprise workflows include tasks and activities of many different types, enabling users to efficiently carry out their activities.
When it comes to ordering Searches, Insight Legal Enterprise connects you to the most intuitive and quickest ordering system available.
- Blending Enterprise workflow functionality with online reports and searches, it’s a must-have, one-stop tool for conveyancers
- Relevant case information is pulled from Enterprise into Index PI to avoid dual data entry – for time and accuracy improvements
- Search results are automatically filed to case history for optimal matter management
- Create automatic posting requests and view search-related financials to recover disbursements and simplify accounting
- Maximise fee earning potential by using the quickest ordering system in the marketplace to get more done
- Cater for all your requirements in one place with a comprehensive range of searches and reports
- Gain insights into properties and land for confident conveyancing completions
- Backed up by the promise of personalised support from the combined Insight-Index PI team, know we’ve got you covered
Many software companies charge an additional fee for their support service on top of the licence cost. With Insight Legal, software support is included in the price that you pay.