From IHT to Form E, from OPG to SDLT, the completion of legal forms is essential for many types of case.
Insight Legal Enterprise users can join the “Forms (R)evolution” with FormEvo, the modern, progressive, cloud-based legal forms solution.
Utilise the vast library of legal forms and pre-populate with data from Insight for the ultimate in timesaving efficiencies. With the relevant forms not just produced and populated, but also saved immediately to the electronic file, your workflow management could not be more comprehensive.
FormEvo provides a vast online forms library, many with FormShare and eSign capabilities. The seamless integration of FormEvo forms in to your Insight template library or at key stages of your workflow, means that your forms can be populated at the click of a button with already gathered case information.
|Finding, creating and populating a complex legal form is made no more difficult than writing a standard letter, with the power of Insight Legal and FormEvo working together. For more information on this integration please email: email@example.com|
For conveyancers, Insight Legal also provides a seamless integration with SDLT.co.uk, the first and largest third-party vendor to offer e-submission of SDLT forms.
Integrating your legal forms with Insight Legal delivers a multitude of business advantages:
- Map data automatically from Insight’s database into forms for ‘single input’ efficiency and accuracy
- With sophisticated file sharing and amending capabilities, take collaboration to the next level
- There’s automated form versioning for meticulous audit trail management
- The catalogue spans England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales to cater for all jurisdictions
- Progress through form changes effortlessly via editing, tracking and pop-up notes functionality
- Compliance is assured with automatic software updates for instant access to correct versions of forms
- Log in once, pre-populate fields and electronically submit to save hours of time every day
- Integrate with government gateways, Companies House included, to streamline submission processes
Many software companies charge an additional fee for their support service on top of the licence cost. With Insight Legal, software support is included in the price that you pay.