We know that your clients’ demands for timely communication and speedy responses are greater than ever.
Email as a method of communicating with your clients and contacts provides a multitude of advantages. We understand that every piece of correspondence needs the utmost care and attention, which is why Insight Legal Enterprise works alongside Outlook to produce professional emails that are immediately saved to your case file.
Ensure key dates and email correspondence are managed reliably and consistently with our seamless Outlook integration.
74% of written communication from businesses is done by email.
It’s possibly not a surprising statistic when you look at the advantages. With instant delivery, confirmed receipt and no postal delays to be taken into account with the response, it is no wonder that law firms – and law firm clients – are using email more than ever. That is why Insight Legal integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook to manage both your incoming as well as your outgoing emails.
|With Insight Legal you have the ability to create templates and precedents directly into the body of emails. With both email addresses and matter-related content being directly populated from your Insight database, you immediately avoid any duplication of effort, as well as prevent the disastrous consequences of an email being incorrectly addressed.|
As well as every piece of system-generated correspondence being automatically saved into the electronic case file, our Outlook integration ensures that all received emails can be automatically attached to the relevant matter without any user time or intervention required.
- Achieve your ‘everything in one place’ goals with seamless links between Insight and Outlook
- Store emails against cases for an up-to-date view of all correspondence and matter progress
- File email attachments to the case, then locate case documents with ease
- Enhance the user’s experience by integrating your go-to, business-critical systems
- Synchronise your Outlook calendar so you never miss client meetings, court hearings or other important diary bookings
- By being better organised, offer client service levels that your competitor’s envy
- Empower your legal teams to work cohesively together by better sharing the entire electronic case file, without having to share entire mailboxes
- Automatically time record when generating and sending your email correspondence
- Save time by operating more efficiently and increase your caseload
Many software companies charge an additional fee for their support service on top of the licence cost. With Insight Legal, software support is included in the price that you pay.