Transform previously time-consuming manual processes by integrating your online bank feeds directly with Insight Legal Enterprise.
Efficient money management and accurate accounting is at the core of every legal business. No law firm would want or expect their fee earners to be working inefficiently, but productivity tools can be often overlooked when it comes to the accounts department.
Linking your accounting system directly with your online bank statements ensures the utmost accuracy and efficiency.
Some accounts departments are driven by paper. Whether it’s a payment request slip or a printed bank statement, many finance functions can be slowed by the reliance on manual processes and paper trails.
Any delays within your accounts department will have a knock-on effect to the rest of your business. If incoming funds are not noted immediately then completions and settlements can be delayed. And if accounts are not reconciled and compliance procedures not completed on time then partners and managers will be denied vital financial management information, as well as the obvious compliance risks.
Bank reconciliations are an essential tool for your business in tracking financial movement and management, and are the cornerstone of your compliance checks. With Enterprise, you can integrate your online bank statements with your Insight Legal bank reconciliation. Where details match, your postings and transactions are reconciled automatically in just a matter of seconds.
- Complete visibility and up to the minute accuracy of financial movements
- Time equals money so spend less on accounts administration for overhead efficiencies
- Safe and accurate reconciliation processes for compliance with the SRA Accounts Rules
- Highlight bank/ledger discrepancies instantly then rectify quickly to avoid accounts breaches
- Support your COFA and firm financial management with up-to-date financial reporting at all times
- Improve business intelligence and drive matter productivity by accounting in real time
- Full audit trail functionality also promotes straightforward audits and inspections
Many software companies charge an additional fee for their support service on top of the licence cost. With Insight Legal, software support is included in the price that you pay.