Streamline your client onboarding whilst ensuring compliance, with our Veriphy integration for AML and credit checks.
Your very first step in providing legal services is to prove that you Know Your Client (KYC). It’s an obligation placed on all law firms to protect against the crime of money laundering, and one which, quite simply, can get a firm shut down if not taken seriously.
Make secure and robust compliance a simple part of your onboarding process with Insight Legal Enterprise and Veriphy.
Our integration with Veriphy provides for comprehensive AML checks to be carried out, enabling you to speedily and confidently confirm your client’s identity and immediately mitigate the risk of financial fraud. Not only that but by including Credit Checks, you minimise risk for your practice too.
|Every law firm must have proactive and preventative measures in place to combat money laundering, and Insight Legal Enterprise’s integration with market-leading compliance solutions from Veriphy proves that your Anti Money Laundering (AML) checks are much more than a tick box exercise.|
Once your checks are satisfied, successful information can be turned into a complete client record with no further action, fully streamlining your client onboarding process.
Here are more reasons why practices are turning to Enterprise for AML benefits:
- Save time by cutting out paper-and-post procedures which introduce lengthy delays
- Build vital AML screening easily into your day-to-day routine
- Minimise the risk of financial fraud in all its varieties
- Comply with regulatory requirements for electronic AML checks including the 6th Money Laundering Directive and SRA Accounts Rules
- Embed into case workflow and take the stress out of remembering to perform AML steps
- Enhance efficiencies by operating one platform using one dataset
- Streamline new client intake processes for complete service delivery
- Maintain confidentiality with robust safety measures as opposed to riskier paper-based actions
- Achieve your digital working goals
Many software companies charge an additional fee for their support service on top of the licence cost. With Insight Legal, software support is included in the price that you pay.