Four Ways to Speed Up Conveyancing Webinar
In this next webinar, we’ll discuss how today’s Conveyancers can be best prepared, including looking at conveyancing workflows, automatic population of digital forms, integrated searches and automated completion statements, as well as the brand new Insight Legal Client Portal.
So join us for this short and informative webinar, to see how the right systems and processes will enable your firm to prioritise workloads, utilise automation, ensure compliance and enable secure home working:
– Reduce delays by speeding up processes
– Automate actions where possible, using your time and expertise where it’s most needed
– Ensure the workflow path is clearly defined with task actions for self and others, along with timely reminders
– Reduce risk by clearly defining actions and responsibilities, with in-built escalation processes to ensure compliance
– Effortlessly capture all time spent with automatic time recording as defined by you
– Maintain a complete electronic case file with no effort, as emails and documents automatically save instantly to matters
– Streamline outside processes such as ordering property searches, with inbuilt steps at the relevant point of a case
– Integrate all areas of the system for truly streamlined working, with legal forms, creation of diary appointments, posting requests and much more, all available as workflow steps
– Ensure staff have the relevant guidance and all the necessary tools at their fingertips, even when working remotely
This webinar is suitable for: Practice Managers, Solicitors, Partners
4 Ways to Speed Up Conveyancing Webinar
Thursday 30th June 2022
12.00 noon – 12.30pm
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Head of Sales at Insight Legal
With 25 years of experience in Sales and the last 8 years gained in software solutions, Josh is passionate about delivering excellence and believes that the role of the modern software firm is to work closely with the client to help them make informed and educated decisions about the right solution, to help them succeed.