HMRC, HMLR, MoJ, CPS, Companies House and every other provider of forms are all moving towards a Digital By Default policy – so what does this mean for your law firm?
The Land Registry have announced that from November this year they will no longer accept pdf versions of the AP1 form and will require digital submission. This webinar explains how with Insight Legal’s Forms Partner, FormEvo there is no need to wait until then as we provide a digital solution to this issue.
We’ll also look to explore how you can auto populate up to 94% of the eAP1 using data captured during the SDLT submission process.
• What is changing in 2022?
• Creating a seamless process from Searches – SDLT or LTT’s – e AP1’s
• Further efficiencies for Commercial Transactions- Companies House Submissions
• Law Society CQS Compliance – Reviews and Audit Trails
• NEW! Avoid Requisitions with the Land Registry Seller Checker for SDLT submissions
• TR1 attestation clauses and witness signing, our view on where this is heading
• Qualified Electronic Signature and the downsides of the big American signature providers
This webinar is suitable for:
Practice Managers, Solicitors, Partners, Support Staff, in fact anyone who works within a law firm
Head of Sales at Insight Legal
With 25 years of experience in Sales and the last 8 years gained in software solutions, Josh is passionate about delivering excellence and believes that the role of the modern software firm is to work closely with the client to help them make informed and educated decisions about the right solution, to help them succeed.
Sales Director at FormEvo
Paul has worked in the legal sector for over 30 years and within legal forms for over 10 years with both Laserform and Lexis Nexis. Prior to joining FormEvo he was Managing and Sales Director of Oyez Forms.