Transform your client communication with the Insight Legal Portal
Portal enables you to provide the very best experience, setting your law firm apart from the competition and making sure you surpass your clients’ expectations.
The Insight Legal Portal is a web-based application that will run from any browser, making it available to your clients from any location.
Using Portal enables firms to modernise the client interaction with end-to-end collaboration, whilst also managing the ever-increasing pressures of continual client updates.
Portal enables you to stay connected to your clients and – more importantly – helps your clients to stay connected to you. Using Portal frees you up to concentrate on delivering the best legal service, with Portal taking care of publishing your live case updates and milestones at the appropriate times.
Accessible either directly or as an extension of your website, Portal provides a myriad of benefits for both the client and the law firm.
- Tailored to your firm’s style, portal can be accessed directly from a browser or as an extension of your firm’s website
- Accessed by secure login, Portal allows firms to offer as much or as little case information to your clients as you wish
- Publish forms for your clients to complete, then import the provided information directly in to your Insight system, eliminating duplication and ensuring data accuracy
- Maintain security and confidentiality by sharing documents and correspondence safely through Portal
- Provide automatic updates in real time, delighting your clients and minimising your workload
- Reduce the administrative burden of providing case updates or separately publishing information, by providing controlled matter information to selected parties
- Provide your clients with key case details and contact information at their fingertips
- Enable your clients to see and pay their invoices, expediting payments and maximising cash flow
Portal is an extension of Insight Legal Enterprise, available at an additional cost. Speak to a member of our team for further information and to find out how in-portal updates are efficient and cost-effective for both the law firm and the client.
Many software companies charge an additional fee for their support service on top of the licence cost. With Insight Legal, software support is included in the price that you pay.