Team: Sales & Marketing
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive + Uncapped Commission
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Executive to join our Sales Team based in Farnborough, Hampshire. The Pre-Sales Executive will be responsible for engaging prospective customers on the phone, building rapport and maintaining good relationships to secure demos of our amazing software.
Already the software of choice for hundreds of UK law firms, it is our aim to further expand our user base by promoting and selling our software to more law firms throughout the UK and Ireland.
For full details of the role, please see the Job Description below.
What we are looking for:
- An energetic self-starter, who thrives on a challenge
- Someone with previous telesales experience, and a proven track record for excellent sales
- Someone who is able to build strong working relationships and sell to a range of personalities
- Strong computer literacy, and the ability to articulate software features and benefits to customers.
- Ideally, we are looking for someone with experience within the legal and/or accounting sector, however this is not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate.
Insight Legal are an award winning, proudly independent software developer, who designs and develops a software solution for law firms. The software is based on a SaaS model with a monthly fee for each user license, along with training and support services. Our people values are to be Trusted partners of our customers, Passionate about our product and services and Supportive of our customers’ needs.
Insight Legal invest in their people, and offer extensive learning and development opportunities to our employees. Our fantastic Insight Academy enables our employees to fully understand the market, the basics of legal accounting and most importantly, our incredible software.
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission
- 25 days annual leave, plus the option to buy/sell 3 days annual leave
- Flexible Working Policies
- 8% Employer Pension Contributions
- BUPA Cover (once passed probation)
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Programme.
- Learning Culture
- Regular Social Events
- Excellent HQ facilities, including coffee shops, canteens, gym etc.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com